- Classification: Hybrid Tea
- Flower Color: white
- Flower Size: 4.75 inches
- Flower Form: high-centered to flat
- Petal Count: full
- Fragrance: mild, spice, tea fragrance.
- Repeat Bloomer: yes
- Foliage: large, matte, medium green
- Plant Height: 4 to 6 feet
- Plant Width: 3 feet
- Growth Habit: upright, medium
- Disease Resistant: very disease resistant
- Hybridizer: Thomas F. Carruth. Assignee: Weeks Wholesale Rose Grower, Inc
- Registered: 1998
- Parentage: ‘Crystalline’ x ‘ Lynn Anderson’
- ARS* Rating: 8.3 (a very good to excellent rose)
*American Rose Society Rating
- Moonstone has won many first, second, and third place (Queen, King, and Princess) awards at many rose shows around country including the 2001 Central District King of Show.
- In 1997, Weeks Nursery wanted to name a rose after Barbara Streisand. Barbara, who grew over 1,200 roses became fully committed, and grew in her own garden for two years, several unnamed contenders from Weeks. She chose a mauve, hybrid tea to be named after her, but the runner-up was a beautiful white rose with pink edges--Moonstone. --- Brenner & Scanniello (A Rose By Any Name, pages 24-25).